With www.crossmag.it we run the leading national online magazine for functional sport and fitness. We are synonymous with in-depth, up-to-date and high-quality journalism.
Working with high-level crossfitters, gymnasts, weightlifters, endurance athletes and coaches, nutritionists and sports psychologists, we have created the main resource in Italy for the functional fitness and sports community.
CONTENT EDITOR / COPYWRITER (M / F / D)
As a content editor in the field of sports media, you work closely with our editor in chief
in the field of daily magazines. This will include a variety of creative activities such as:
▪ Independent research on topics and stories relevant to CrossMAG.
▪ Creation and writing of own articles and pieces of content.
▪ Support and management of stories for our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.).
▪ Preparation and organization of interviews with professional athletes, coaches and nutritionists of the international community.
▪ Participate in projects related to search engine optimization as well as marketing oriented story writing.
▪ Quality assurance for content projects.
▪ Reports on the site during sports-related events in Italy.
▪ At least 1-3 years of experience in journalism or in a related field (the related degree is an advantage).
▪ Passionate about writing and research topics.
▪ Reliable and dedicated to quality, taking care of precision and details.
▪ Motivated to create and develop their own ideas on topics related to health, fitness, nutrition, healthy lifestyles and sports psychology.
▪ Have a strong interest in social media and a good understanding of how channels like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. work.
▪ Operational knowledge of SEO and ability to write concise and easy-to-use web titles.
▪ Working knowledge of content management systems (CMS), Adobe Photoshop and web analysis tools.
▪ Excellent English (spoken and written) skills, mother tongue is an advantage.
SALES MANAGER - ONLINE MEDIA (M / F / D)
As a sales manager, you will be responsible for generating new sales to customers. Day by day you will take care of the management of the campaign and the post-sales process.
▪ Proactive search and assistance for new activities via telephone, social media, email or in person.
▪ Create and manage a predictable and qualified sales pipeline.
▪ Pursue and close agreements with dedication, while building trust and long-term customer relationships.
▪ Possibility to create and manage one's own pool of main accounts.
▪ Organize your work in a CRM system and report to the founders of the company.
▪ Take care of campaign management and post-sales process.
▪ Help create new revenue streams for the magazine.
WHAT WE OFFER
▪ A relaxed, fun and energetic work environment in a company based on passion.
▪ The possibility of working with a worldwide network of contributors writers, athletes, coaches, psychologists and nutritionists.
▪ The possibility of working in a young, dynamic and motivated team.
▪ The ability to take responsibility from day one and contribute your own ideas.
▪ The latest IT infrastructure, modern communication and business tools.
▪ Flexible working hours (possible domestic office)
You like? Send us your detailed request by e-mail to jobs and let us know when you'd like to start!
We look forward to meeting you.
Contact: Pasquale Cammera
T: + 393491961523